VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT at KOSHISH Nepal
Project Coordinator job vacancy at KOSHISH Nepal
Jobs in Nepal
Recruiter: KOSHISH Nepal
KOSHISH is a nongovernmental organization, as a national self-help organization, it is working in the field of mental health and psychosocial wellbeing in Nepal. The word “KOSHISH” means “making an effort”. KOSHISH works in a twin-track approach; advocacy and service delivery. Since 2008, advocacy for inclusion and dignity of people with mental health and psychosocial issues and transforming lives of people living in vulnerable conditions has been at the forefront of KOSHISH’s goals with UNCRPD, 2006 at its core.
Position: Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Nuwakot
Education Level: Master
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
• Master’s Degree in Social Science or Management
• At least 2 years of proven work experience of a similar role
• Excellent supervision skill and team management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali
• Proven Skills in Documentation and Reporting.
• Well-versed skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Team management skill
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure; Able to accomplish quality work with strict deadlines
• Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project
• Preferences will be given to the candidates having experience in community based mental health projects
• Develop annual project detail implementation plan in coordination with the line manager and the project team
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders including partner
• Support in Monitoring and Evaluation
• Prepare monthly progress update, semi-annual and annual reports of the project
• Provide assistance to the project team for schedule management
• Analyze risks and opportunities and handle any issues that arise
• Monitor the project progress
• Develop strong networking and collaboration with stakeholders of the project
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Coordinate, organize, and facilitate meetings, workshops, interactions, and conduct follow up to trace the outcomes.
• Represent KOSHISH in different platforms
Note: We offer an attractive salary in accordance with organizational policy, a good working environment, and a knowledgeable team to work with. Job Description might be upgraded based on organizational and project requirements.
Last date to apply: 23rd July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV at Email: email@example.com not later than 23rd July 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. For more update and information visit https://www.koshishnepal.org/